terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2008

I DIG THE WIG! Join on it



Springfield becomes the first city in the world to hold a presidential primary election.



Good humored as usual, the cartoonist Matt Goening has been introducing a pecculiar and lovelly new candidate in presidential elections. His name is Phalf Wiggum, son of the donut-scarfing Clance Wiggum, Chief of the Springfield Police Department. Check out Wiggum opinion on the issues.

Immigration – “Stranger danger!”

Government Spending – “I only have this much moneys.”

Party Politics – “Everyone is invited to my party!”

Slogan – “I Dig the Wig”

Ethics – “I’m Ralph Wiggum and I’ve been a good

boy.”

Political Appointments – Bart Simpson as the Secretary of Indian Burns and Lisa Simpson as his First Ladle

Foreign Relations – “When we’re mad we’ll use our words. Then the rest of the world will play nice with us. And the only boom-booms will be in our pants.”

Nenhum comentário: